- Zoning Ordinance
- Handy Township Master Plan 2017 (1.2M)
- Fire Permit (185K)
- Land Use Permit & Procedures (40K)
- Procedures for Land Division (1.9M)
- Application for Site Plan Review (46K)
- Special Use Permit(89K)
- ZBA Application (32K)
- Handy Township Zoning Map (1005K)
Livingston County does have leash laws. If your dog is off your property it must be on a leash. For additional information on ordinances click on "Zoning Ordinances" above or you may call the township office at 517-223-3228. Due to the recent incidents with aggressive dogs, we ask that you be mindful that your dog may not be aggressive with you, but may be aggressive with a stranger walking down the road. We want our roads to be a safe place for all residents to walk or bike.
Five or more dogs require a kennel license and site plan review in Handy Township.