Handy Township is located in the northwest quadrant of Livingston County. Early promoters of Livingston County cited Handy Township as a good place for agriculture, noting that it was level, well watered, had few swampy areas and was heavily timbered. The first settlers came to Handy in 1836. The area was organized into a township in 1838. Within the central part of the township, the Village of Fowlerville was platted in 1849 and was incorporated as a village in 1871.
Township Board Meeting
Zonning Board of Appeals
Planning Commission April 27th, 2017 7:30 pm AGENDA